Another Trophy price rise due next week [emoji3]

Reaction score
f5329fe12da5f1be72d9c8f887cdc61f.jpg

Next weeks Autocar might be worth buying. No doubt price rise will follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
A nice little piece on the 182 Trophy, Spider and Megane RS in today's Autocar, but nothing new really. It does state that the current going rate for a Trophy is c.£7,000. That's not what the classifieds suggest at present of course, although mileage is clearly proving to be a factor in pricing, never mind how good the car itself is.

Reaction score
Yeah the mileage thing is a funny one for us Brits, we're obsessed by it. I always buy on condition and service history. Plus if it's been driven regularly then chances are it's a good runner and less likely to break down (as long as the servicing is there to back it up). I bought mine on ~70k and now on ~79k and it's been faultless (apart from the boot mechanism which is a common problem)

Reaction score
I agree with you there. I bought mine on 115k but have had the pleasure of doing LOADS of work on it to get it just how I want it, making incremental improvements here and there. It certainly doesn't look or drive like a car with 115k miles on the clock, so I couldn't be happier. It also meant I got the car for a relative bargain!

Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the heads up, i have got a bit of Magazine collection on the go, with Trophy reviews :D

Hey Mikey don't know if you have access to a scanner but would be great to archive them online for perpetuity.