Advice on Trophy For Sale no 466,TVS Cars

Reaction score
Hi All, advice please on this car up for sale with Auto trader 86k mileage. £7200. Sachs currently being refurbed. Does not appear on the register when I looked.

Reaction score
Just looked if the Sachs are getting done and it had belts 2017 then the 2 big bills you might expect are sorted.
I would go have a look whenever possible as it's not a bad price from a dealer.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just a couple of small things on this one. The wheels look to have been refurbed the incorrect shade, the centre caps are much lighter and they do seem quite dark but may be worth checking they are the real deal, could also be the caps themselves are wrong. Also the seat plaque says this is car 446 not 466!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I noticed that too, I am guessing that the wheels must have been refurbished at some point and they have replaced the centre caps.

Needs a few bits doing to get it to a good standard, but still quite cheap considering its a dealer sale

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks like it might be sitting on Mark Fish springs potentially too? Does look like it is sitting lower than standard, and looking through the rear wheel can see red springs at the back.

Reaction score
Checked the number it is 446. Spoke to Trader sachs are being refurbed. Does it matter that is has eibachs at the rear?Any other issues you guys can see Other than non standard centre caps. By the way can you get the original caps easily? Has a scorpion exhaust on it. Had a look at the walkabout video. Looks tidy inside. Comes with three months warranty.

Reaction score
Scorpion and Eibachs are nothing to worry about and I personally class them as an upgrade (my car has them).

It’s not the centre caps that are the main issue, it’s the darker than normal/original colour somebody has used to refurb them in, but yes you can still get them but there expensive :(

Reaction score
Not sure how much it costs to get wheels refurbed and centre caps? Had a look again and they don't like scuffed in any way so fine for time being.