A few things for the T

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm after a few bits and pieces and wondering if anyone has any spares knocking around?

Passenger side electric window panel and switch (also need the screw and screw cap)

Set of original Trophy seat belts (not too dirty)

Rear number plate lamp

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I may have a old reg light hanging around but it's pretty yellow and rank, the reason I changed it. I don't know your situation in these uncertain times but they are not that expensive from places like Renault parts direct and look the dogs danglies.
Be careful with the bonnet alarm switch, most of the supplied versions have an in line straight socket. The version on mine had the socket at a right angle that was also different :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I managed to find genuine for under £10 late last night rather than a cheaper replacement but appreciate your offer!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I managed to find genuine for under £10 late last night rather than a cheaper replacement but appreciate your offer!

Good stuff as I actually have no idea where mine may be. They will apparently clean up in a bath of white vinegar and bleach but they are never like new and its a faff.
Also I can probably find the part number of the right angled alarm switch if need be.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine was returned quite close to a barn find albeit the mechanics are still in good order and she ran sweet as a nut (bar the alternator). Going to quite enjoy the stripping, repairing and replacing bit by bit

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got all the door trims and the bonnet switch (right angled one) but looks like it is missing a grey piece that sits on top, any idea if these can be sourced?