A couple of small problems

Reaction score
Well as you may have guessed, picked the car up today, all fine until i decided to put a CD on and found the CD player doesnt work, I am missing a screw cap that fits into the door handle pocket thingy and the paint on the spoiler on the part which is hidden seems to be peeling.

Spoke to the dealership and they will try to sort the problems out, not to fussed about the spoiler as it is such a small item and its plastic so wont rust, But the CD player and the screw cap i am as they are both items that are very obvious.

Still i have had the most fun every today and long may that continue. :lol:

hyb

Reaction score
Sounds like easy stuff to sort, lets hope thats the only problems u get! Can't wait for mine :D

Reaction score
Fingers crossed they should be able to. TBH though i am not that happy about them repairing the wheel i would prefer a replacment as the scratch is rather deep and the chip has gone to the primer, if they repair it, it is bound to be a different colour.

Cheers Jeremy I am sure it will be ok, if not i will be kicking up a major fuss.

hyb

Reaction score
Your alloy was damaged as well?

Bit shocking if it left the factory like that, more then likely its the dock workers having a bit of fun driving it off the boat! :/

Reaction score
I think the alloy was damaged when the car was been PDI'ed as you can see where thay have put the impact wrench onto the nut and it must of slipped.

Will have to see what they suggest.