2025 Trophy Calendar - Final details, Price and Order Instructions.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all,

Hope you've all had a great weekend. As per my post on the initial Calendar thread, I'm now posting this with some more finalised details both of the Calendar, what other goodies I've been working on to go with it, the price and how to order one.

Firstly, thanks again for all the positive response over on the original thread.

So, we're going to produce an A4 sized wall calendar which will open out to around an A3 size when in use, it will feature a separate Trophy image for each month - selected from the images kindly submitted by yourselves (we're very close with the final cut now). Each image will also feature the Trophy number too if it's a single car image, (there are a couple of Welsh Weekender group pics selected currently too - thanks @SharkyUK for these).

Nick_063_MF_01 copy_txt.jpg

The Calendar will be a limited edition of just 50 copies and I'll be producing a sticker in the style of the original seat plaques which will be affixed to the Calendar denoting the individual edition number of each one. When you place your order you will be able to request which edition number(s) you would like if it's available. Also to go with the calendar, I'm going to be creating a little Anniversary info sheet which will include a list of each the images featured in the calendar, with info, owner and photo credit.

The calendar will be being shipped out via Royal Mail, packaged nicely in an appropriate A4+ sized board envelope to make sure it reaches you in tip-top condition.

Now, onto the price. Given we are looking to create a quality keepsake item, and also, as mentioned before, donate any funds left over after production and postage to Macmillan, we are pricing the calendars at Β£20 each including P&P.

To place an order, please just drop me a PM. I will then take you through the final details, get you added to the list, deal with shipping details and keep you updated as we work through the final production process. We anticipate demand is going to be quite strong and with only 50 calendars being produced they will be allocated on a first come-first served basis.

Thanks again and don't forget, it's for a good cause too!

Cheers! Ed.

Reaction score
Fair play to everyone involved in this project.

Just from following the other thread, a tonne of work has obviously gone
into getting it all together, you should be very proud and happy with
the final outcome Ed, and everyone else involved behind the scenes.

Whoever gets a copy, will be getting a stunning piece of work.

Seems like great value to top it all off as well.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I must also send my sincere apologies to a couple of forum members for them indulging me a couple of image idea's I had... I worry that their neighbours may now think their obsession with their little red cars has stepped into another realm... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (y)

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I must also send my sincere apologies to a couple of forum members for them indulging me a couple of image idea's I had... I worry that their neighbours may now think their obsession with their little red cars has stepped into another realm... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (y)
You know.... this sort of thing. πŸ˜†

AW_T500_04txt.jpg

Thanks @W4KES

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
20th Anniversary Calendar Pre-Orders Confirmed:

Many thanks to those who've signed up so far.

1: SharkyUK
2: Chipper
3: AndyChad
4: Claude
5: Wiggy
6: Big Dave
7: mustang1974
8: wils
9: Oli182
10: photo_ed
11: NickReilly063

Cheers Gents!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

Latest update. Many thanks to those who've signed up so far.

1: SharkyUK 🏁
2: Chipper 🏁 🏁
4: Claude 🏁
7: mustang1974 🏁
10: photo_ed 🏁
11: NickReilly063
12: Greva
13: The Saint
14: W4kes

If your name has one of these 🏁 next to it - that means I've received your payment.:)(y)

Cheers Gents!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

11: NickReilly063 🏁
13: The Saint 🏁
14: W4kes 🏁
15: marrow
16: mc45
17: GPH 🏁
18: ni_trophy
19: mark
20:
21:

If your name has one of these 🏁 next to it - that means I've received your payment.:)(y)

Cheers Gents!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Calendar orders are flowing in nicely, thank folks, remember, we're only going to have 50 printed... "To avoid disappointment" etc... (you know the rest). Cheers, Ed. :D (y)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Calendar orders are flowing in nicely, thank folks, remember, we're only going to have 50 printed... "To avoid disappointment" etc... (you know the rest). Cheers, Ed. :D (y)
If at the end you dont manage to sell all 50 calendars I will happily buy another 1. I'm sure they will all go very soon but I thought I would be cheeky and put my hat in the ring if any spares are left over 🀠

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Trophy 20th Anniversary 2005 Calendar

Pre-Orders Confirmed:

5: Wiggy 🏁
6: Big Dave 🏁
11: NickReilly063 🏁
13: The Saint 🏁
14: W4kes 🏁
15: marrow
16: mc45 🏁
17: GPH 🏁
18: ni_trophy 🏁
19: mark 🏁
20: Wackojacko
21:
22:

Cheers Gents!