Reaction score
Re: Nowhere near!

Malc said:
I'm SURE I'll get the 'Old Git' award - 54!! :shock:
Some people just never know when to grow up. :wink:

'Old Git' awards are cool in my book. My old man (63) recently had the bump steer removed from his WRX, along with geometry changes changes of course to cure too much understeer. Never growing up; good on you and him in my view.

I am boring "mid pack" at 33 by the way.

Reaction score
matt the cat said:
im 32, but i'm sure i look the youngest!! :lol:

LOL must be lovely to have the baby face look LOL

Well i am 24 but feel 64 what with my bad back, and knees.

Time for the knackers yard for me :D

Reaction score
Not wanting to be pedantic but technically if you're older than the youngest age or younger than the oldest age then you are wasting thread space posting your age, because your no longer in the running!!!! :D

Regards insurance I'm paying around £80 per month with an undisclosed age between 23 and 25, 1 years NCB and a write off last year!!!!

Regards the 'dodgy' insurance through work I'd be very careful to ensure that you really do have fully comp insurance all the time. Insurance companies will do what ever they can to not pay up so if you are breaching the Ts & Cs of the policy then you could be in trouble should the worst happen!!!!

Reaction score
I don't have a trophy but have a 182 with recaros if it helps, and I was 19 when I got it.

I know somebody who has a Porsche Carrera GT and is 19

Reaction score
^^ 19 for a gt!!!!
Im guessing that they are spoiled more than royals and will never learn how to respect money!!....i could be wrong thou?

Reaction score
When i was younger my brother used to go to school with the the son of the head of ford u.k.

He had two lotus esprites but after writing them both off, he had to settle with a cossie.

hard for some hey,

Reaction score
whats the dif between a trophy and 182 cup for ins?? i m 20 and have a 182 cup fully compo for 1800

Reaction score
Completing the P/X of my black gold 182 with cup packs for a trophy 2day and it's come down a bit.

Reaction score
polarbert said:
I know somebody who has a Porsche Carrera GT and is 19

How? I don't believe Porsche would sell one to somebody that young from a PR perspective: "19 year old kills 3 crashing his £300,000 Porsche 'hyper' car...."

Apparantly Porsche 'vetted' buyers to make sure that they were going to people who would actually use them, not just put them in collections!?!?!

I honestly can't believe a 19 year old owns and insures a Carrera GT!

Reaction score
just found this thread, im 19 1/2 and picked my trophy up last weekend.

Paid for it myself, and im insured under my own name paying not much over 2k.

can't believe its mine! :D

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
just found this thread, im 19 1/2 and picked my trophy up last weekend.

Paid for it myself, and im insured under my own name paying not much over 2k.

can't believe its mine! :D

£2000. Gulp. Who was it that said "A man with an obsession is a man with very little sales resistance"?

Good for you, my first car was a 205 GTI, but I was 25 so the insurance was only a grand. Felt absolutely amazing, nailing it out of a roundabout for the first time after passing my test just weeks before!