Reaction score
Good going i say. (tup)

I know 'technically' some people who have registered have since sold on but i dont care.

Well done Nik for taking the time to get a site like this up and running. Thnak You.

May we soon reach 200. \:D/

(trophysmall)

Reaction score
I think that it is pretty impresive that one in five of the Trophy's out there have been registered on this site (I think you have to take a pat on the back for your US Army style recruitment drive :wink: )

Echo the comment about Nik and all the guys who help him out =D> Keep up the good work!

This is by far the best car forum I have been a member of and I think as the year goes on and more and more of us meet up, it will become a great little community :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers guys, the comments are much appreciated (tup)

I'm amazed at how the site has built up really. I never thought this many people would register, and of them i didn't expect to get that may Trophy owners.

Alot of credit is due to all of you guys for actually using and keeping the discussion going on the forum, and also spreading the word getting people to sign up. Thanks to all those who have bought car stickers too, it's good to know that people feel part of the site enough to want to promote it on their cars. Thanks to the moderation team for keeping you all under control too :p

If you have any suggestions for improvements to the site, or on how we can get the other 400 Trophy owners to sign up please feel free to post in the Site Suggestions form. Most of the features we have on the forum were based on suggestions so keep them coming.

Reaction score
It is definately an ahievement to get 20% of all the UK Trophy's registered on this site, well done!

It will be even better to meet so many in person at the Bedford track day on 04/02 - can't wait!

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Yes well done to Nik and the team for making the site its good to see how others are finding the trophy. :)

lets hope this year we can get as many as possible on a stand for a show! It will be cool to see just a sea of red :lol: