Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Nick is an engineer not a scientist. Whats your point?

... he has a rolling road and hence i'm sure he knows how to use it for back to back testing... is that wrong, because if so your basically saying none of the results you get can be taken with a pinch of salt?

scientists are only needed when you have someone pedantic enough to argue the toss no matter what, yet for all your talk of science you have not once been able to prove any of your points... yet me once again remind you of the thread "Trophy Vs Williams" :roll:

I take it by your avoidanc of the subject that you are conceding that you were infact wrong? as I think we have exhausted all avenues of points to make regarding which is quicker... the only thing left was to put them up against each other, but you have made your excuses, you have nothing further in that case to contribute to this thread and should cease to post as it is just spam.

Reaction score
TheJesus said:
King Stromba said:
Nick is an engineer not a scientist. Whats your point?

... he has a rolling road and hence i'm sure he knows how to use it for back to back testing... is that wrong, because if so your basically saying none of the results you get can be taken with a pinch of salt?

scientists are only needed when you have someone pedantic enough to argue the toss no matter what, yet for all your talk of science you have not once been able to prove any of your points... yet me once again remind you of the thread "Trophy Vs Williams" :roll:

I take it by your avoidanc of the subject that you are conceding that you were infact wrong? as I think we have exhausted all avenues of points to make regarding which is quicker... the only thing left was to put them up against each other, but you have made your excuses, you have nothing further in that case to contribute to this thread and should cease to post as it is just spam.

Just to remind you that wihtout the scientist that developed and scientifically tested the basic laws of physics, we wouldnt even have the internal combustion engine. If all our ancesters were like the jesus we would still be sitting in caves argueing about whose rock was quicker and what modifications it had had.

Reaction score
Stromba, I have to admit you do talk a good race :lol: But your quick to bottle out. Youve got 3 Williams whats the point in looking at them

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Stromba, I have to admit you do talk a good race :lol: But your quick to bottle out. Youve got 3 Williams whats the point in looking at them

Because they shine :D

Reaction score
class, both of those comments are off topic and therefore spam as they have nothing to do with the thread title. I said you would do this and you didn't fail to deliver... you can be read like a book... actually, more like a comic ;)

I'm glad we have the laws of physics, but if big Albert were here now he would say "Robert, you're talking arse and being a pussy, how about putting your money where your mouth is?"

My ancestors were modified rock racing champions in their class :lol:

That it anyway? Have you anthing relevent to bring to the discussion or you just going to post more off topic spam?

Wise man once said "when you in a hole, stop digging" :wink:

Reaction score
yup, and you didn't listen to him either did you? :roll: :wink: :lol:

anyway, is that it? can we put this to bed?

Nik, please close this thread now, all points have been covered and the 'only' proof we have that we can go on is journo reviews... who are a more reliable source than Stromba's "well I think" arguement... Rob, you had your chance to put this to bed and get gloating rights over the Trophy... something which I'm sure you would love, yet at the back of your mind you must have doubted your claims, or the ability of your car as you failed to turn up to your own challenge... hang your head in shame and take a walk son, your credit is no good here :wink:

Reaction score
This thread should not be closed. It can be a future parking lot for grown men to argue over various Williams vs Trophy issues so as not to clog up other threads...

:)

O.

Reaction score
TheJesus said:
yup, and you didn't listen to him either did you? :roll: :wink: :lol:

anyway, is that it? can we put this to bed?

Nik, please close this thread now, all points have been covered and the 'only' proof we have that we can go on is journo reviews... who are a more reliable source than Stromba's "well I think" arguement... Rob, you had your chance to put this to bed and get gloating rights over the Trophy... something which I'm sure you would love, yet at the back of your mind you must have doubted your claims, or the ability of your car as you failed to turn up to your own challenge... hang your head in shame and take a walk son, your credit is no good here :wink:

I reakon 10 lap endurance run round anglesey. Fastest overall time.

Reaction score
oliie said:
This thread should not be closed. It can be a future parking lot for grown men to argue over various Williams vs Trophy issues so as not to clog up other threads...

:)

O.

perfect in theory... if only however! :lol: lol

Stromba... it's over mate, you have lost the arguement by virtue you have proven nothing. Thank you for making the car I own also look crap... please don't ever try and argue a case for the Williams as it's embarrassing to read :wink: Don't suggest things you have no intention of doing, it will only make you look foolish again. How about if you are serious you set it all up so it's as scientifically anal as you need it to be, then it's a case of turning up... so until then this discussion is over and settled, the a standard Trophy is faster. FACT (don't you love it when people say 'FACT' at the end of posts? it's so annoyingly ghey I just had to do it :roll: :wink: )

Reaction score
Care-Map.jpg

:wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.