Why Is There A Nipple On My Mirror?

G

My passenger mirror has what would be best described as a 'nipple' hanging from the bottom of it. What on Earth is it? Thank you kindly. :)

Reaction score
Baffled me too, I tried playing with it to see what happened but nothing. My 206 had one as well and I couldn't suss it on that either.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the lack of one on the drivers side mirror is the cause of the mystery whistle a lot of people can hear.

Reaction score
Intresting to know i always wondered about the whistle.
As i have just had the drivers wing mirror replace i have noticed it now has a nipple!?

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
As i have just had the drivers wing mirror replace i have noticed it now has a nipple!?

i get a whistle from the mirror every now and then too....but its the drivers side :?

there is a little black nipple thing on the rear spoiler too i think...whats that then?? temp aswell?

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
Olliev8 said:

i get a whistle from the mirror every now and then too....but its the drivers side :?

there is a little black nipple thing on the rear spoiler too i think...whats that then?? temp aswell?

Rear window washer jet?

Reaction score
This thread's got it all!

Outrageous double entendres:

My passenger mirror has what would be best described as a 'nipple' hanging from the bottom of it.

I tried playing with it to see what happened but nothing.

Did it get firmer?

Terrible puns:

Outside temp sender.

Temp? Cool? Eh? Eh?

I'll get my coat...

:p