Reaction score
I had a bit play with one up the A19 the other day wasnt room to tell really thoughy with traffice, no doubt i would of hurt him off on the corners though!

Reaction score
I had a play in the wet on my private test track and there was nothing in it.

The poor bloke was a bit pissed I think but having driven a Corsa VXR he's probably more annoyed that he bought such a bad car.

:D

Reaction score
I should of thought of starting a thread like this :p I hate corsa vxr's will be nice to hear from ppl who hav whooped ones horrid behind 8)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I am pretty certain that on CS many VXR's have smashed a 172/182 to pieces so not sure a 'standard' Trophy would be able to keep up.

Reaction score
Standard for standard it will be pretty close but soon the early ones will be out of warranty and remaps will be pretty common I imagine and it'll be bye bye trophy...until the corners.

Reaction score
beware if you're going to have a go at one, I know of some that have been mapped to 340bhp :eek:

if it's a straight road, no chance, but get them on the back roads and they will really struggle :wink:

Reaction score
I had a go at one a few weeks ago. I was approx 5 car lenghts behind him doing about 20mph in 2nd gear, foot down and through 2nd and 3rd i caught him up to the point where i had to back off for a split second then back on the power, :D . I then backed off at law breaking, driving ban speeds and he kept going.

Also quite some time ago there was one in front of me on a roundabout, he put his foot down coming off and so did i, i caught him quite easy, also he had understeer which took him to the other side of the road, i didnt.

May i add this wasnt 'Racing' just spirited driving, :) .

Reaction score
bearne1 said:
I am pretty certain that on CS many VXR's have smashed a 172/182 to pieces so not sure a 'standard' Trophy would be able to keep up.

If its standard the Trophy will be quicker but as pointed out they are easy to mod and then it becomes a different ball game.

Reaction score
my mates one is very fast as it's been tinkered with slightly, would lose me on the straights, but I can give him a run for his money around dual carriageways with roundabouts!

Reaction score
I've driven VXR on a track and think even on a twisty road they'd be quite a decent match for a trophy, but not quite as much fun. It was a very capable car, even when chucking it through the hairpins.

Reaction score
Not tried owt with a vxr but had s turbo mini cooper s up my chuff last night and seemed to have the edge on that. Nit by much mind!!