Reaction score
Dont know but i've just emailed them about mine. Excellent job but i have seen the same work done at cheaper prices (according to prices on their site).

Reaction score
There are pics of a Trophy that's had the "paint correction detail" done on this page:

http://cambridgeautogleam.com/Gallery.aspx

It's had the Trophy logos removed. I know that Marrow's T hasn't got the Trophy vinyls on it anymore as they were removed by the previous owner - there can't be many, if any, others that have also been debadged so I guess it must have been his T? Maybe he will see this thread and reveal all...

£500 though? Yaesh!

Reaction score
Yeah i used to see that T in Huntingdon where i used to work. Always seemed odd that the Stickers had been removed but each to their own.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Damn thats a clean car! That reminds me... I need to give mine some TLC in the cleaning department!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I haven't had my Trophy detailed yet but it's in for the full works in April at a local place - can't wait! Especially as the roof and rear are starting to look a little pink from certain angles... :oops:

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, does anyone know a decent place in the Northwest?
196 is getting everything done this year (belts, dampers etc) and a proper detail is on the to do list.....

Cheers

Reaction score
Well i have to say that so far im not that impressed with Cambridge Auto Gleam.

I sent them an email on Sunday asking for some more info on Pricing and i still havent heard back! Shame as the quality of their work looked outstanding. I was just hoping the price would be a bit lower as T's are so small.

Maybe Marrow can give us an idea on price if it is his!

Reaction score
there's no way marrow would fork out £500 on ANYTHING! His house was only £450ish, and the T was £300, and if he's gona tip at a restaurant he brings out the penny jar :D

Reaction score
stormduck said:
there's no way marrow would fork out £500 on ANYTHING! His house was only £450ish, and the T was £300, and if he's gona tip at a restaurant he brings out the penny jar :D

LOL!!! :D

Reaction score
sorry mark, i'm a born pee taker, no offence intended your a lovely fella

Reaction score
Yes, it is my car. The missing trophy decals gave it away.

Cambridge Autogleam did a great job removing 90% of the swirls. They were very surprised how hard the solid paint was. The car looks 'almost' like new.

They are not cheap (but then again nor is BG Motorsport, as an example) and you may well get similar services for less.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
marrow said:

Cambridge Autogleam did a great job removing 90% of the swirls. They were very surprised how hard the solid paint was. The car looks 'almost' like new.

They are not cheap (but then again nor is BG Motorsport, as an example) and you may well get similar services for less.

I would have done it for less!

Actually some bits seem to be harder than others :? , really struggled to get a finish on the boot for example but other parts have almost been one sweep.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
marrow said:

I would have done it for less!

Actually some bits seem to be harder than others :? , really struggled to get a finish on the boot for example but other parts have almost been one sweep.

Can you give the heads-up on any other services (car related or not) that you offer?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I don't offer any services car related or not, though if I could get that kind of money I may think again. whenever you or anyone else has asked me for advice I've always encouraged them to try it themselves, its not tricky you just require patience. I'm always happy to help and if I can that means hands on as well.