Reaction score
Hi I have a 182 and was wondering what exhaust people would reccomend as the standard exhaust isnt very sporty, please help. thanks

Reaction score
thanks, i like the scorpion rs 192 which claims 10bhp if fitted with the de cat pipe but it says that it isnt too loud but i dont want something that sounds standard. am after an exhaust thats loud when you put your foot down but not too loud on motorway journeys. any suggestions? thanks

Reaction score
I'd take any power claims with a pinch of salt. I have the RS192 is only slightly louder than standard system when cruising but really roars when you give it some stick. Like Cue says, you'll find loads of topics using the search function, including a fitment guilde with videos for the Scorpion system.

OK I'll save you the effort! http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =16&t=5723

Reaction score
Thanks that helped loads, good to hear that you are happy with your rs192 as been looking at exhausts for ages and that was the exhaust that did it for me, was either that or the yozza exhaust which im told is much louder. the rs192 looks great and the exhaust had the best write up and description. will be buying the scorpion 192 shortly, thanks for an excellent fitting guide.