Reaction score
Think its time to remap my trophy, but which one

had a mini one b4 and remapped it with Superchip (bluefin) n was great n never had any problems with it.

has any1 tired Superchip remappin on there trophy??

Reaction score
Most maps are good, RSTuner Pro, RS Tuning, Ktec and a few more but you are not going to see any real gains unless u have after market exhaust, induction etc. Some places say you get 10bhp just from a re-map but i think 4bhp is more realistic.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the two i've narrowed it down to are Rs tunning - live map or if i fancy a more DIY job then the RS Tuner pro..... not many have talked about the morano202 (i think that's what it's called) but it claims to get a standard enging over the 200BHP level - it's advertised as that so i assume it's a proven claim.

Reaction score
morego. Includes cams etc but very expensive.

I have a superchip and so far so good. You won't get a huge gain with any remap though. It has gains in torque and power but doesn't really feel any faster. I think that's because there is a more even spread of power. It gained everywhere but not so much at the 3 - 4k rev range which is actually where it's lacking in my opinion. My car has an exhaust, IK and matched manifold though. It picks up much better than standard from about 3800rpm.

Reaction score
I used Chipped UK at Bromsgrove (largely because RS Tuning are too far away) and saw gains throughout the range starting at 3,000- biggest was 12.5 ft lbs at 4,250 - holding on with over 10 right up to 7,200.

This superceded a generic remap, which showed absolutely no change below 5,300. No disrespect to it, but would seem to make the case for going the custom route.