where can you get an RS tuner kit and how does it work?

Reaction score
i may think of getting an rs tuner kit but dont really know where to get them from and are they easy to use? dont know if this would be better than getting a remap from another company

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's a few on cliosport at the mo - you'll need to buy a new code though as when you attach it to the car it locks into that car.

Reaction score
power ranger said:
How do you go about un locking it? How much and will it marinate with any other mods you have on the car?

I installed mine a long time ago but if i remember correctly when you first plug the Pro in the port it askes for a code. So i would guess when you buy the car licence and plug it into a new car the same will happen again, not sure though. Sure if you read the manual it will explain all.
As for mods you have on the car, if you just have say a exhaust and induction i think Henk told me the free map from his site would be fine. If you have lots of mods you just create a data log and e-mail it to Henk who then creates a map to suit your mods, think its about £60 for the custom calibration. Plus you can always switch between the new map he gives you, the cars standard map or a remap you already have on the car.