Reaction score
Hi,
picking up my trophy tomorrow that i brought, What fuel do you find best to run? normal unleaded or a few tanks of optimax here and there.
thanks

Reaction score
98 Ron, as it stipulates on the sticker under the petrol flap, thats what the car should be running, ive never ran mine on anything else.
BP Ultimate.
V-Power.
Tesco 99Ron.
I use BP Ultimate, i did try V-Power but found the Ultimate the best. I think it feels a bit more responsive then the V-Power.
The Tesco stuff is supposed to be the best according to some test think i was reading on CS or RS, cant remember which one?
Think i might try it on my next tank fill up.

Reaction score
I think that generally V-Power gives better bhp when up in the revs and Ultimate offers more low down grunt, hence feeling more responsive. Tesco's 99 feels the most potent to me (and it's normally the cheapest!) but apparently it's a bit harsh on the engine over a long period of time but I'm not sure how true this is...??

Reaction score
No problems with 95 ron for me at the moment. I was using V-power before that but I'm finding it hard to justify the cost seen as I can't really notice the difference.

Reaction score
Ya, its definitely a bit stop/start until warm, but as Cue says thats the norm.
Remember the first wave of 197 owners jumping up and down saying the 'kangarooing' was the worst thing ever and they were complaining to Reno :oops: :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
V-Power Baby ! Hell yeah ! Cheap as chips at £1.20odd, dont know the exact price as it has increased everytime i go to fill up. What a joke. :x