Reaction score
My Trophy (bought this time last year) came from a garage that had bought it from a finance company after it had repossessed the car from its non-paying customer. Fortunately, this meant that I got a good deal at the time. Unfortunately, it meant that the car was missing a few bits and pieces, e.g. no book pack & no tow eye.

I have tried to get a book pack from the dealer but they have given me an old clio ii handbook and service book that don't seem to cover the 182, let alone the Trophy.

Can someone please tell me what I would have got had I bought the car new :?: I'd really like to put it all right.

Thanks

Reaction score
i have a wallet full of owners manuals etc from the last Trophy that was written off... contains all manuals i think bar the service book and comes in one of the grey fabric wallet things.

Lob me a £5-er and its yours :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's your best option, I think mine came with: Mats, two pouches, one with the service book, manual, audio manual etc and one with the two cans of tyre foam. oh and the horrid
Sunwin sticker, which was removed as soon as I got home.

Reaction score
In answer to your question, there isn't a Trophy specific manual, there is a small Renaultsport Clio manual that covers the bits not in the generic Clio manual but neither of them are particularly useful or attractive. The illustrations look like the ones from a 1970's first aid manual ie. awful.

I've got all the manuals in one wallet and the tyre foam in the other (this is how they came I think) and also a Renault accident wallet that has a disposable camera, torch and accident info card and pen in it. Never needed it thankfully.

I was about to say that Gareth (FunkyMunky now - for some bizzare reason) has these bits for sale. Fiver seems very good value.

:D

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
i have a wallet full of owners manuals etc from the last Trophy that was written off... contains all manuals i think bar the service book and comes in one of the grey fabric wallet things.

Lob me a £5-er and its yours :wink:

Wot luck! Sounds ideal, I've pm'd you.

Reaction score
Yep as above really - i got the wee accident kit too, dont think everyone got those. Was going to point you in Gareth's direction for the spare manuals but i was obviously too slow ;)

Reaction score
here's everything that came with mine..the foam is in the car...just realised that the trophy cd rom has a pic of the engine with the FF 182 cover on it...strange

Attachments

• DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 170