Ajr

Reaction score
Hi All.

I'm getting my geometry set up again this weekend, it's not been done since new, and at nearly 50k it's definitely off, what with having to hold my steering wheel a few degrees to the right to go straight!

Soooooo. I'm presuming it's all trophy specific:
Toe?
Caster?
Camber?

Presumably only the toe can be adjusted realistically on the standard setup? My garage are very good, but i want to be sure what it says on their computer is the correct setting, as i bet it only lists FF and cup settings on there.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
think standard is -1 toe in, 1 degree of neg camber - castor can't be altered with our suspension i think.... george's territory this.

i'd recommend going for neutral toe, -1.5 camber (max you can get with the oem camber bolts without further engineering work). Better still, get some aftermarket camber bolts and go to -2.0 camber. corners even better than normal. a search of the site will give you the options and costs.

Reaction score
Standard is front 0.20' toe-out and 0.45' negative, as Cue says 2.00 negative works very well.
rear iirc 0.20' toe-in and 1.45 negative

these are in degrees and minutes - note that ome alignment machines used decimals of a degree.

Ajr

Reaction score
Cheers guys, much appreciated :)

Is the front camber adjustable as standard? just by loosening the strut to hub bolts and adjusting the angle? Or do you need the special camber adjusting cam bolts?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No, otherwise there would be a small chance that it would move around by itself. So yes you need to get camber bolts although George K calculated that a 12mm bolt is exactly the correct diametre to give 2degs of negative camber.