Well i had to christen it properly...

Reaction score
So i took my trophy to the ring this weekend to give it a bit of a shoeing!

It was really good all round, i go over to the ring quite often and am getting to the point where i know my way about now so i could really stretch it's legs and embarrass some more powerful and exotic machinery - always the best bit.

The car is totally standard and on PE2's and was brilliant. After some experimentation i was running 30psi front, 27.5 psi rear and the car was really adjustable and handled perfectly - a nice bit of neutral 4 wheel slide available through the faster corners.

As ever though, the ring saps the feeling of speed on a few of the long (and up hill!) sections and it did have me thinking - the chassis could clearly handle quite a bit more power and would be all the better for it. Saying that on my best lap i got a good entry into "bergwerk" and a good run up the hill and got an indicated 120mph which was pretty impressive i thought. But get it wrong and you will be lucky to see 3 figures! Still, great car and loads of fun. Got loads of attention in the car park too which was funny when you are parked next to a GT3 (common as muck) or a Lambo.

All in all, pretty impressed with my purchase!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
that's my only worry about doing the ring - i know i'll feel like getting an m3 again if I'm egging it on too much..... one of the reason why i've not taken it to thruxton or silverstone also - I stick to tighter, twistier circuits lol.

Reaction score
Yeah the trophy really does embarrass a few "exotic" cars on there!

Already planning my next trip!