Webby's Walk!! Any help would be deeply appreciated!

Reaction score
With all the sponsored walks going on lately, i thought i’d jump on the band wagon! However with this one, the cause is a lot closer to home.
Some of you may have heard me talking about Kirstys (my partner) uncle, in his 30’s, recently had a lung removed due to cancer. Unfortunately this wasn’t the end of his troubles as a few weeks later a tumour on his brain. To remove this, he will need several operations using the new laser treatment. Due to the amount of money this costs, the NHS will only partly fund it. His friends and family have arranged a sponsored walk, the money raised will be going directly to his treatment.

If any of you would like to sponsor me, it would be greatly appreciated!

The walk is approx 6.5 miles (just over 10k) on the 1st November (so i haven’t got long to get my practice in!)

Thanks Again

David Clarke

Reaction score
Haven't really thought out how people on here could sponsor me lol
I suppose i could do it through paypal or post, or if anyone wants to join in on the day its in Shoeburyness (Southend on Sea) please pm me for details!

Reaction score
If a company wanted to sponsor a decent amount, i'd have no problems dressing up of handing out leaflets along the way..................................