Reaction score
We want your car!

PFC is on the hunt for the UK's finest French performance cars. So whether you drive a stripped-out Saxo, a fast-road Megane, or a 106 on throttle bodies, we want to hear from you! We're looking for fresh cars with interesting modifications that will inspire our readers. If you think yours has what it takes, then send pics and a brief spec to davy@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Davy Lewis
Editor
PFC Magazine

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
You cant make the UK Tophy any better than what it is.

Standard is the way forward on a Trophy.

Reaction score
Doesn't need to be heavily modified to be featured. Nothing to lose and no money paid to get in the magazine so why not try it :)

Jillian

and no we're definitely not chav-tastic lovers lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
After 7 years of existence I can still only name two Trophys that have been significantly modified in terms of performance, Steve's turbo and Sharky's throttles, a few cams and RS2's scattered around but hardly groundbreaking. I think the general feeling of most on here is quiet gentle mods to preserve the cars integrity.

Reaction score
I am a fan of subtle mods personally speaking, but everyone has different opinions on this.

If you know of any one who fancies a feature then please get in touch :)

Jillian

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I would love a feat but the only mod my car has is a Yozza, Polybush dogbone, 182 FF rear bench and some clean buts under the bonnet with a skoda fabia splitter

Reaction score
The 'hall of shame' might be a good place for the magazine to look? :)

Reaction score
You cant make the UK Tophy any better than what it is.

Standard is the way forward on a Trophy.

Personally, i disagree.

It can be improved upon very cheaply.

Sportlines & Whiteline ARB make a drastic improvement to the already good handling imho.