Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I have lost one of my washer blanks. Is anybody out there with a single spare one or a pair for sale?
Regards
Mike

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
When mine broke (read someone tried to steal them) it took a while for me to source some. I managed to find some on eBay from a car that someone was breaking. Not sure if you know but these are £180 for the pair from Reno... :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think ClioSpares have a few in, at least I think I saw some down there earlier.

Give them a ring tomorrow, 01302 867985.

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
When mine broke (read someone tried to steal them) it took a while for me to source some. I managed to find some on eBay from a car that someone was breaking. Not sure if you know but these are £180 for the pair from Reno... :shock:

£180 !!!!! i thought they were just little bits of plastic to fill in the holes where the 182 has headlight jet washers !! £180 !!! that is just unbelievable

Reaction score
i've got one kicking around in my toolbox... Are they sided, i cant remember. But let me know what side you need and i'll see if its what i've got.

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help guys. My local Renault garage quoted me £97.50 for the pair which I thought was pretty expensive for a bit of plastic. I'll check out the different options.

Kind regards
Mike