Reaction score
After giving no190 a good clean yesterday i went for a nice drive out and about..all was good until about 3 mins after id left mine the service light came on with the traction control light :( I pulled over at a garage..turned the car off turned it back on and all was ok....carried on driving and guess what..... on it came again!!! did the same this morning, There is no obvious signs of a fault... any ideas?? :?

Reaction score
This happened to my old FF182, took it to renault and they said it was something to do with the brake or accelerator pedal, took them about 5 mins to sort out.

Reaction score
ill have a better look over everything tomorrow see if i can see anything thats come loose etc..you say its a common fault though!? hmmm :roll:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
think there's two or three people reported this fault in the last month or so: either O2 sensor or something to do with a brake switch from memory.

Reaction score
nice one cue.. any idea where this is? wonder if its anything to do with the switch on the brake peddle?

Reaction score
nice one. Makes some interesting reading that... ill have a play with that switch and see what happens. :-k

Reaction score
Definately the same problem that I had about 3 weeks ago, £27 fitted for a new switch on the brake pedal Job Done!

Reaction score
Sorted :lol: Took the switch out from on the brake peddle...fully pulled the piston out then refitted as i held the brake peddle down. basically allowing it reset itself..... problem fixed! (tup) \:D/

Reaction score
I had this problem although after turning the engine off and coming back to it a hour later the lights didn't come on.

Took it local dealers and they said it needed a new brake pedal switch. ordered and arrived the same day, fitted and i had the car back. All done under warranty!