Reaction score
Hi,

What does the warning light on my trophy mean... It is the one that looks like a heart monitor... it always as far as i can see is combined with the diesel heater light but I obviously don't have one of those... saying that there is water in the fuel.... is it ok to drive or should get it picked up by AA ....please help!!!!!

jsthomson

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rule of thumb - if it's a red light do not drive, if its orange drive with caution and get it checked out asap.

Mine recently had 3 red lights on the dash and heater gauge went to max - was lucky I turned her off straight away as was very close to the cam belt failing! (alternator bracket snapped)

Reaction score
i think its orange/amber... the throttle dont to responsive either.
thatvmay just be me!!!!
jsthomson

Reaction score
Is it on the lower right hand side of the clocks? The one above the green shift light?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its an orange light, dead center of the display between the dials. Its the one that has plagued me on and off for a while and have finally got to the bottom of. When mine came on the car would turn over but not start, turns out one of the relays was being pushed out the back of the fuse board by a connecting wire. Anyway just an illustration that its not specific, get it checked by a renault garage the AA could never properly diagnose mine as I think they only have a generic fault finder.

Reaction score
God knows - I have got the same light on the dash... and want to know what it means.

jsthomson

Reaction score
That is an "Electric Fault Warning" light. You'll need a OBDII reader to get more specific fault code to determine the problem.

Reaction score
If its still running and drivable then i would say if its an electrical fault light then it should be ok to drive it however i would suggest if you got AA cover and home start then they can come out and plug it in for you iv had it done on a previous car saves you some cash if its an easy fix then and if not they can tow car to a local garage of your choice. The way i see it is a pay that money to them for a reason so why not use them.