Want it louder!!!! Air Filter or induction kit???

Reaction score
Hi, had 163 trophy for about 3 weeks nw, a loved every miunte of it :). Its 100% standard, except for brakes which i just upgraded. But want a bit of a louder nose of possible, Example: Air Filter or induction kit??? dnt want to change exhaust yet as got mot in 2 months.

Reaction score
Replacemant panel filter, acoustic valve removed, fit a length of pipe from where the acoustic valve was down to a better position then stick a decent exhaust on it, which shouldnt affect the MOT unless you have a decat. Sorted.

You got to remember the more air you take in the more you have to exhaust, i.e. better exhaust system and remap.

Dont go down the induction route, although i have been tempted by a Maxogen. :lol:

Reaction score
A replacement air filter will not make a noticeable difference to the sound or performance. An induction kit will but do your research or you could lose power.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quickest, cheapest and most effective way is to remove the sound deadening from the engine bay.

You'll hear the engine more then :wink:

Reaction score
Cue said:
quickest, cheapest and most effective way is to remove the sound deadening from the engine bay.

You'll hear the engine more then :wink:

hope i'm not being thick here,

but do you mean just the material mat thats on the bonnet itselfe? :roll: