Reaction score
Did anyone watch it???
At the end of the tunnels when she is sitting in the ultima, (I think), run she was talking to the camera and there was a Trophy parked behind her.
Anyone on here want 2 own up?
Think i might do it next year...

It was from about 2 years ago like..

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ahh the furball rally lot, not sure who's it is - she's obviously wrong about 'leaving the best till last. She wasn't in the Trophy.

Wanna be gumballers.....

S4M

Reaction score
I was there that night , it was a tunnel run. Wasnt in the trophy tho had a racing puma at the time. Good night :)

Sam

Reaction score
I was there that night too....was in a blue and silver VX220 turbo, with the roof down all night :D ...all my mates cars were shown in the video too:

My brothers old silver evo 6, My mums noble, A friends green S2000, A friends gold 200sx, A friends silver v6 and 172 Cup

i don't remember seeing a trophy there at the time though! After 3 or 4 times watching the end of the vid, I finally saw the trophy :lol: couldn't take my eyes off the radical...who funnily enough a mate of mine passengered in that night :D

Reaction score
she does indeed...she has all the extras too :lol:

49476-car.jpg

Reaction score
Haha respect! Presuming you've driven it Matt, how do you rate it as a complete package?
Haven't heard much from Noble recently - what happened to the M14 that was meant to be out about 3 years ago??

Reaction score
Sam415 said:
Haha respect! Presuming you've driven it Matt, how do you rate it as a complete package?
Haven't heard much from Noble recently - what happened to the M14 that was meant to be out about 3 years ago??

I haven't as yet, I have manouvred it but haven't actually taken it out on the road. Im only 20 now (so thats one reason :lol: ). However, sadly my mum wants to let it go in the not to distant future, and she has finally decided I can take it for a proper drive at some point (my dad has always wanted me too but was overruled by my mum :lol: ) Finally as I say though they have both agreed so I will have a proper drive before it goes.

I guess 2 reasons made them chage their mind and let me drive it:

1. Despite being young they know I am a sensible driver....and i keep using the 'well my other car is faster than the noble, so i will be fine' line :lol:

2. They know it would be criminal to let it go without them ever letting me drive it!

As a complete package it is pretty much unbeatable. Flat out acceleration is pretty mindblowing...in gear acceleration even better....every gear seems to pull just as hard as the one before. Handling and braking are top notch too...AP Racing brakes front and rear! Turns heads all over the place...there hasn't been one occasion where I haven't been out in the car and thought wow! It really is as good as what the press dub it! I went to a Noble owners trackday and went out in one and its just hyper stable and ultimately hugely hugely fast around track...the guy wasn't red-lining the car, wasn't braking as late as he could, or pushing it too hard but its just so fast! I dread to think what the M400's are like!

Noble as a whole im not too sure about...last I heard they were sold to 1G Racing in America. Thought the M15 was to come out but haven't seen or heard about any on the road yet, but I don't really follow it all too closely!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's got political down there - Lee Nobel (was it Lee?) was ousted around 6 months back so the project has stalled.

Got to agree with you Matt - I took one out around 4 years back and spent a day on road and track it and have got to rate it as the best car i've ever driven by far, list includes Ferrari's, porkies, amg mercs the lot.

On road was a tad uncompromising but on track it's awesome... stops on a penny, mind blowing acceleration, flat and fast cornering - the full package.

Reaction score
Cue said:
it's got political down there - Lee Nobel (was it Lee?) was ousted around 6 months back so the project has stalled.

Got to agree with you Matt - I took one out around 4 years back and spent a day on road and track it and have got to rate it as the best car i've ever driven by far, list includes Ferrari's, porkies, amg mercs the lot.

On road was a tad uncompromising but on track it's awesome... stops on a penny, mind blowing acceleration, flat and fast cornering - the full package.

Yeah you are right, he was outed for some reason and it all went stateside to the company 1gracing that were importing them to america from the uk whilst lee noble was still in charge back here. Not sure on all the details!

Which model did you drive out of interest Cue? 2.5litre, 3, 3r or M400 :twisted: ?

My mums is the GTO-3 (3 litre) but with all the bits in the GTO3-R (except headlights and wheels) The R comes with the in my opinion better headlights, better wheels, 6 speed gearbox, trackday sump etc etc...but also comes with leather interior as standard. However my mum wanted alcantara interior so we got the GTO-3 and then just upgraded everything possible i.e. 6 speed gearbox and track day sump (not that it has ever seen a track :cry: ) but we couldn't swap the headlights and wheels over...too much hassle so we left it at that!

A shame that it will be swapped for a Merc SL at some point this year but is also good that she has, and i speak very confidently here...probably the most mint example of a Noble out there! 04 reg, 9,000 miles, never seen a track and still on original tyres! Someone will get themselves a good one...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
same as your mums - same colour from memory also.... about the only car i'd consider getting rid of the trophy for.