Reaction score
What can I say but what a top guy, had a long discussion about which direction we could go tuning wise, his current motorsport ventures and which teams arent following the rules

Had some toys fitted today and am happy as a pig in sh*t with the results, the ITG Maxogen complements the exhaust really nicely, fairly quiet until you bury the pedal then the sound is immense, and after tucking my chunky bits into the harnesses had some fun on the 115 mile journey home.

The installation was discussed with me from beginning to end to make sure I was happy and it was nice to see people who know what they are doing, I would definately recommend them.

Can feel so much more through being pinned to the seat than before and I wasn't afraid to push harder into corners than I ever had before which is a big plus for me.

I wasn't at all tired during or after the journey unlike normal, another benefit of having these fitted, all I can say is bring on the ring as soon as possible!!!

Happy days :)

DSC00480Large.jpg

DSC00481Large.jpg

DSC00483Large.jpg

DSC00487Large.jpg

DSC00486Large.jpg

Reaction score
That looks awesome.. im looking into filters..this could be the way to go! 8)

Reaction score
A couple of excellent mods for the Trophy there Ady. The harnesses will allow for faster laps than the Maxogen but it's nice to know you've got as efficient breathing as possible under the hood.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, what more do you need to contact Mark?

I've heard good things about Mark - met him at one of the track days last year and he seems to know his stuff.

Pity it's such a trek for northerners. :(

Reaction score
Ady,

Glad you like the ITG, I had mine fitted last year by K-Tec and am well pleased. I do notice some vibration noise as I put my foot to the floor and suspect its vibrating where it fits so tightly just where the intake is. Let me know if you notice it or it may just be me :cry:

I had the carbon fibre engine cover as well and it just finishes it all off nicely :twisted:

Reaction score
No vibration at the moment. Could it be your engine cover, I sed to experience that it my old full fat 182 :)

Day

Reaction score
Having hoofed it up the M3/M25/M20 in it I'd say it's an imrovement over what he had before.

Definitely more mid range over standard.

Gonna have to get me one for my cup to keep up!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
asim said:
My Maxogen kit will be up for sale soon. I'll let you guys know first how soon that is.

May be interested, what are you putting back in it's place?