Reaction score
i woke this morning in a very good mood. went out to the trophy and put my work bag in the boot. shut the boot only to find that some little w$*ka had spray painted over the last letter of my number plate. the paint had dripped down onto the boot. as i was running late for work and the mrs was having the car for the day, i did a bit of research and found that if the paint wasnt dry, warm soapy water should remove it no problem. so she has a go and bobs you uncle it came off the number plate. but not the car.. its not a massive mess and coinsidentally the choice of paint by this little S*"t was red. but thats not the point. does anyone know any products that will remove these tiny run downs off my boot and have my back end look beautiful again?

i cant tell you how P***ed off i am and i would of loved to of caught them doing it as i would of beat them as if i were their dad.

best wishes.

Reaction score
go into or contact your local sprayer/bodyshop and ask them bud, they must know of something that will help but not damage your paint, thats what id do. Hate this type of mindless shit, especially to cars :evil:

EDIT: Love the way the filter turns your swear words into animals :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As above but come on what word did he make by taking out a letter?

Reaction score
atchually wrote it myself and put the symbols in so i didnt offend anyone. lol

i know what you mean. if you want to spray something, spay a fucking wall, leave my T alone.

just to add security cam going up at weekend now so i can keep a close eye on her even from the bedroom.

Reaction score
It should come of very easily.

Clay bar, tar remover, paint clenser, t cut or similar( personally I wunt use that though), maybe even some polish or even wd40!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
BoroGTI said:
cuckoo walrus tits donkey sheep fox
EDIT: Tits and donkey work btw :lol:

Maybe not so much now... :roll:

On a serious note, I hate it when people do shit to cars like this. It annoyed me when someone tried to steal the headlight blanking plates from my T. I was relived because they didn't do much damage.

I would do as suggested and ask a body shop to see what they would recommend.

Reaction score
managed to get it off straight away with warm soapy water which lets me think it was some kids on their way to school asa it didnt have time to dry properly. however as you can see from the pic it overlaped onto the car which took a fair bit of elbow grease and believe it or not, a bit of petrol on a rag to remove it.

Attachments

• reg plate.jpg
    reg plate.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 29