G

I was looking through some really quite excellent pictures that I found somewhere on the internet of some Clios that went to the South of France (there was a Trophy there, by the way). Amongst the cars was a Liquid Yellow V6 255, but it had what appeared to be the very same Recaro seats as the Trophy. I didn't think these were available? It was one of the major reasons why I discounted the V6 from my choice of new car before I settled on the Trophy. I had always wondered why Renault never put them in (especially without having the problem of rear seat access!), but I suppose this must have been done aftermarket. It looked awesome, but I wouldn't like to think how much a pair of those seats and subframes cost. :shock:

Reaction score
I remember someone saying they were only the bottom of the range crappy Trendlines and nowhere near as nice as proper Recaro ones. I said what does that make the Swiss ones then?! You get the exact same seats in lots of performance cars, they're a real favourite, I've never known better seats for lumbar support.

I'm pretty sure the 255 Vee was available with a Recaro option...

Reaction score
Jeremy Townsend at RUK had a Liquid yellow which was fitted with Recaros.... at the Bedford trackday there was another Liquid Yellow V6 which Jeremy said wasnt his and that also had Recaros fitted.

When i sat in it the keys were also in the ignition.... part of me was very tempted!