Tyrres !!

Reaction score
Interesting reading as mine is close to needing new tyres.. Are they noisy at all....as I'd read a few reviews that say they are ?
A little noisy yes, but not massively different to a "regular" road tyre. I use my car every day and can't say it bothers me at all.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A little noisy yes, but not massively different to a "regular" road tyre. I use my car every day and can't say it bothers me at all.

My T came with the scorpion exhaust with the cat, but even so...... Road noise is not a concern in the trophy with that exhaust ha

Reaction score
Well I had to wait for about 5 weeks, but now have my ps3's. Next stage new alternator, reprogrammed imoboliser, service, mot and tax..may even get it on the road this year...yikes. (only been nearly 2 years sorn). Kreps the milage down I guess..

Reaction score
I decided to try another tyre and went with the Federal 595 RSR. Used in dry and wet and very happy them.

Reaction score
Hi

Just checking quickly that I am ordering the right tyres!? I have found some Michelin PS3 on Black Circles in the following guise - 204/45 R16 W (87)

From what I can tell I think these are the correct ones but just wanted to check?

Thank you!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have just ordered a full set of goodyear 205/45r16 83y eagle f1 asymmetric 2, for 193, the rears are on about 1.8/2.0mm and the fronts 2.5/3.0mm of tread so decided to treat her.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thought I'd leave a little feed back now that I've had the Michelin PS3 on for a few weeks and I have to admit that they seem to lack initial feed back of the road surface but do grip very well when pushing on. Not had a chance to fully try them in all weathers but time will tell. I do however feel much happier seeing the car on 4 Michelins! It was always going to be a compromise I guess!