My Tyres.co.uk:
£97

Black Circles.co.uk:
£95

Both of these were WITHOUT Fitting.

Can i get them any cheaper than this?....without robbing a Tyre Fitter! :lol:

Reaction score
Drew196 said:
Just ordered two PE2's from my local place - £105 fitted.
Bloke said no problem getting hold of them - they'll be in by this afternoon!

Ahhh I see what you mean now Cue - I missed the magic each word out #-o !!

Although you didn't really think they were £105 for two.......did you?

Reaction score
Kwik Fit is now the cheapest i have seen if you buy online:

2x PE2's for £200 fitted.

They have 25% off all Michelin tyres if you buy four or 15% off if you buy two.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i was quoted £83 fitted for them 2 weeks back, but when i came to order them they'd just sold their last 4, so £50 to run the stock down isn't too far fetched. I picked up R888's for £30 using that trick ;)

Reaction score
if anyone can get to Buxton in the peak district i can get them from a bloke called nothing but 'steve' fitted for £90 each- PE2 that is.

I have thought about changing 007's rubber to another make at some point but the PE2s are just so good in the wet and last ages. The lack of road noise is pretty good as well.

My only gripe with the Michelin is that the sidewalls are just that little bit too soft. If you rock the car with your hand 99% of the movement/roll is from the PE2, the suspension stays stiff as a brush.

Dunno, i just dont think they are the most performance-oriented that could be commissioned for the 182, especially in Trophy guise...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
wlshyd182 said:
Dunno, i just dont think they are the most performance-oriented that could be commissioned for the 182, especially in Trophy guise...

Yes they could have fitted different rubber but imagine the carnage if they had left the dampers unpinned and fitted Toyo's or suchlike.
The T wasn't marketed as a track weapon as the R26R but a road car so they have had to compromise.

Reaction score
any one used R888's before? i fancy a set, could do with some feedback before i splash out though? any comments?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
allman45 said:
any one used R888's before? i fancy a set, could do with some feedback before i splash out though? any comments?

Probably best left to the summer, I suspect that this weather you may have a few more "fun" moments than is comfortable with all the water on the roads.

Reaction score
I used some well used 888 at oulton in the wet and they were as good as t1r's which were quite progressive although from memory I'd say pe2's would have the edge.
I don't think 888 cope with standing water and do need warming up before going harry flatters!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i wouldn't run them on the road, when cold they dont grip as well as a normal road tryre, plus they're noisy.