Reaction score
Hi guys, just had a wonderfull experiance at my local renault dealer that i brought the car of a mounth ago.NOT.
They owe me to new tyers and had them fitted today and they've fitted firestones instead of the michelin tyres i asked for. Does enyone know weather they are up to much or is it me worth replacing them? Thanks

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A main Reno dealer fitted Firestones to a Trophy when they owed you two? is that what you've said?

I'd be furious mate. I wouldn't have driven off their forecourt - it'd be straight to the Dealership Manager to demand they fit the Reno recommended Tyre i.e the PE2!!!!!! (swear)

Reaction score
what cue said, thats a fookin joke..... [-X reno

Reaction score
Woah! That's horrendous. No disrespect but Renault have tried to mugg you and will do their best to get away with it.

You need to drive it straight back and ask for factory fitted equipment. They've clearly sourced any tyre that has the correct dimensions and chosen the cheapest.

Buying the T from a main dealer, who as part of the closure of the sale to you, agreed to fit two new tyres that you specified as needing to be Michelin, and then they put non original parts on it is not on.

You have to kick off on this. Totally unacceptable. You could argue that not fitting the Mich tyre is like using non original Renault parts. They'd void your warranty in a second if they found non original parts on it.

Reaction score
Fitting substandard tyres on a car that's all about grip and cornering is completely ridiculous. Get them off of there now and demand they fit four new PE2s for your inconvenience. A Renault main dealer fitting £30 Firestones to a performance car is tantamount to corporate manslaughter.