Reaction score
Time for a tyre change, any recommendations as to where i can find the cheapest Exalto's?

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you'll struggle to beat either mytyres or costco. Black circle are usually quite dear for Exaltos

Local independent tyre shops can sometimes be a good place as they'll haggle.

Reaction score
Seems like Black Circle are the cheapest fitted. I managed to get F1 Auto Centre to match their price.
New tyres should be fitted tomorrow :D

Reaction score
i got mine from F1 auto centres as well. very cheap at £64.

Reaction score
wow thats dirt cheap, how you manage that. Which auto centre?

Reaction score
On the F1 Auto Centre website they have two types of PE's is it:

1) 195/45 R 16 80V MICHELIN PILOT EXALTO PE2

or

2) 195/45 R 16 80V MICHELIN PILOT EXALTO PE2 XL

whats the ones standard on the Trophy?

Reaction score
Sleek said:
wow thats dirt cheap, how you manage that. Which auto centre?

i didnt manage anything. I thought it was gonna cost me much more so when i saw the invoice i didnt say anything.

they are F1 autocentres. if you know bristol at all they are on the way to brislington near the A4 bath road.

Reaction score
I ended up paying £95 per tyre including valve, balancing and fitting. That was the cheapest i could find.

Reaction score
sagman said:
Was that including fitting (valve, balance etc)?

including everything........ both fronts, balancing,fitting...... it came to a grand total of £164. :D

the tyres were the exact same ones as previous as the tyres have never been changed on the car since i bought it.

Reaction score
Costco price is £88 fitted,balanced,valve only problem is my local costco said 1 week for delivery from Michelin.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i can get them for £85 balanced, from a local supplier but costco would be my second option, they also offer nitrogen filling now but that's almost pointless on a road car.

Reaction score
£100 per wheel lock stock and all smoking barells. I coudn't be bothered to barter but noting that Costco do them for £88 per corner is making me feel a little ill seeing as there is one about 5 miles from me.

Reaction score
Speaking of costco, got 2 new exaltos there a couple weeks back and they put the new ones on the back and old ones on the front. Thought the back was a bit loose and chalked it up to new tyre slickness and me getting use to a clio again.
Checked my tyre pressure today and they were 28 and 27 psi at the front and 36 and 32 psi at the back! No wonder it felt off! Suffice it to say I adjusted the pressures and had a much better time today :)

Reaction score
hon_bris said:
£100 per wheel lock stock and all smoking barells. I coudn't be bothered to barter but noting that Costco do them for £88 per corner is making me feel a little ill seeing as there is one about 5 miles from me.

Costco have put them upto £94 per tyre and said they are on 6 week back order?!
Got mine from Dave Sheldons in Manchester - £89 per wheel!

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
hon_bris said:

Costco have put them upto £94 per tyre and said they are on 6 week back order?!

You sure they didn't get confused and think you wanted the W rated version instead of the V rated version? Thats what happened to me, but when clarified it was the V rated tyre they got it in a week.