Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Thank god this thread has gone to two pages, everytime someone BUMPed it I had to cast my gaze over that abomination, all concerned should have their skin flayed off with a blow torch and be rolled in salt and vinegar crisps. Then shot.
lol Steve

Reaction score
bakedbeats said:
why do people persist in putting lexus lights on their cars when quite clearly they look **** :?:
Because they are incurable N *bhead Chavs :!: Flaying is too good for them :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just had a thought - what if the car spotted wasn't the one on piston heads? there could be more than one!!!!!!

This company may well have done it to a few Trophy's........

Reaction score
guys and gals, i received an email earlier on from a guy who's bought the car :

Hi,I’m not a member yet,just to let you know I’ve had my trophy 6wks and I’ve already changed a few things back to standard,first thing was to get the silver on the sides sprayed back to red,£150 + vat,then I changed the back lights and binned the clear lense ones,I’m having the car pemagarded in the next few weeks,then all I need to do next is to get the front end sprayed back to black,could you pass this good news on to your fellow trophy owners,thanks.

obviously he's been reading the forum so with a bit of luck if you read this Anthony, register on the forum, glad to hear you've been brave enough to buy the car and return it to normal =D>

Reaction score
Thats not brave. He (sensibly) doesn't want to read about people slagging his car off.
Nice job Anthony, just wish the previous owners had had the same nounce. :D

Reaction score
Shabba said:
Thats not brave. He (sensibly) doesn't want to read about people slagging his car off.
Nice job Anthony, just wish the previous owners had had the same nounce. :D

i'm guessing he's already browsed the site as a guest to have found my email addy etc. time will tell once Anthony registers :D

Reaction score
Anthony is my new best friend, he deserves a free cliotrophy sticker I think, what a dude, having the guts to buy that mutilated victim and return it to it's former glory. Instant 4 stars in my opinion.