Reaction score
remember that trophy with all the black exteriour trim painted silver..?
its bee spotted in leeds on CS...and its still silver...!!!
just thinking about it makes me cringe....
cant find the pics to show new users...

Reaction score
you mean these......

Attachments

• wrong1.jpg
    wrong1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 577
  • wrong2.jpg
    wrong2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 576
  • wrong3.jpg
    wrong3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 575
Reaction score
Aaaarrrrgghhhh......I've gone blind (sick) Repulsive (sick) Medusa effect or something :x

Reaction score
Someone needs to have a quiet word with the owner or something :twisted:

Reaction score
Its a Cambridge car sold by wets who done the paint job they also did an inferno and a Megane

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
if it's in my territory i swear if i see i'll chase it till the owner pulls over them direct them to this site with the insistance that they stop being foolish!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
if it's in my territory i swear if i see i'll chase it till the owner pulls over them direct them to this site with the insistance that they stop being foolish!

That's very polite of you cue, don't forget your brolly so you can shake that at them too. :) :wink:

Reaction score
Sadly, as time goes by, more and more of them are going to end up getting buggered around with in some way or another.

When's the last time you saw a nice standard Sierra Cosworth, for example?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
cirtainly mine, cosmetically will only look different due to the carbon splitter. Other than that only internals and brakes will ever be touched, maybe silver visions but that's it.

As this is going to stay with me for a very long time, unless i stuff it into a tree or something, i think they'll be at least one that looks standard from the out side.

Internally there'll be not much change either, just exhaust, induction type stuff and braided lines and uprated pads for the brakes.

Maybe the ipod wire and removal of accoustics valve... i think that'll be it.

Reaction score
Thank god this thread has gone to two pages, everytime someone BUMPed it I had to cast my gaze over that abomination, all concerned should have their skin flayed off with a blow torch and be rolled in salt and vinegar crisps. Then shot.

Reaction score
why do people persist in putting lexus lights on their cars when quite clearly they look shit :?: