Reaction score
After fitting my new adjustable wiper stalk, it got me thinking would it be possible to upgrade our AC to climate control by changing over the front panel?

I know things in life are rarely this easy but I thought I would ask.

7MAT

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd thought about this too. Although i think i actually prefer the manual AC, if the parts were available cheap from a breakers i guess i'd consider it.

You'd need more than just the front panel though, you'd need the interior light panel from the full fat too as that has some sensors in it to measure the internal temperature / humidity.

Day

Reaction score
If you wanted all these extra's you should of bought a fully loaded 182 :wink:

...in black not inferno.

Reaction score
Lo... with the risk of being shot I've being thinking about how hard it would be to swap the headlights for Xenon units...

Climate control is very very useful too..

Oh and a coat hook damn it! ;)

O.

Reaction score
I no longer have Xenon envy since upgrading to Osram Silverstars and hearing that the Xenons fitted to the Clio are not that good anyway.

7MAT

Reaction score
7MAT said:
I no longer have Xenon envy since upgrading to Osram Silverstars and hearing that the Xenons fitted to the Clio are not that good anyway.

7MAT

Cool - do you find them significantly better than the stock units? Are they 'boy racer' blue or a proper Xenon tinge?

Sounds like a potential upgrade...

O.

Reaction score
Ollie,

re the coat hooks I can't find any Clio that fits a coat hook, certainly not intergrated with the hand grabs......

Maybe another Renault model may fit the holes??

Cheers Carnut :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
carnut said:
Ollie,

re the coat hooks I can't find any Clio that fits a coat hook, certainly not intergrated with the hand grabs......

Maybe another Renault model may fit the holes??

Cheers Carnut :evil: :evil:

The stock Clio doesn't have coat hooks either?

Wow.... maybe it is a girl's car afterall... they don't have a suit jacket to hang up every damn day on the way to/from work!!

Argg... I am going to fabricate one out of metal and superglue it to the roof... :shock: :shock: :D :D

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
7MAT said:
After fitting my new adjustable wiper stalk, it got me thinking would it be possible to upgrade our AC to climate control by changing over the front panel?

I know things in life are rarely this easy but I thought I would ask.

7MAT

hi there, slight change of track, but what was the part number and how easy to fit the wiper stalk - seems a sensible mod to make