Trophy Wheel refurb companys

Reaction score
Hi there, Im after a wheel refurb....Who would people recomend to use? They need to be factory colour. Thanks :)

Reaction score
snappy off cliosport.net has rave reviews as does jack at royal steering wheels.

i have seen some really cool looking wheels done by both.

Reaction score
I'd highly recommend Snappy.

I don't think it's possible to get a perfect match to the original airbag though. The grainy effect of the factory finish isn't something that I've seen anyone match.

Reaction score
Haha yes Mikey I'd not paid too much attention to the first part of the thread ! Whoops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I started reading this thread and wondered if it was me !!!

i think ink you have a better chance of a colour match if you get them wet painted rather than powder coat as the painter can mix to the colour code.

That said provided You get all four done and it's close you are never going to tell, the only way would be if you parked next to another Trophy with the original wheel paint.

Reaction score
Sorry should have made myself more clear i did mean the alloys lol. Does anyone have the Ral number? Iv got a place that usualy does my wheels but i thaught save the hassle if someone is familiar with doing the Trophy alloys it would save the hassle :)

Reaction score
If you're not massively OCD or competing in show & shine and near the Midlands I'd consider City Powder Coaters in Birmingham. Cheap and cheerful at £20 per corner you could afford to have them done every 12 months for 4 years for the same price as a proper painted job.

I've had plenty of wheels done there, although not the original Trophy Turinis it must be said.