Reaction score
Hi All
After buying my Kangoo van with ph1 172 components I decided Id like the real thing.. Ive trawled the net and I think Id like a Trophy or something out of the norm, such as a turboed 172/182.. If anyone has anything I would love to hear about it.. Must be mint as I dont have the patience or know how to do repairs. My budget is whatever it needs to be however I do like a bargain, as Im sure we all do :)
Many Thanks

Reaction score
Hi, Kangoosport!
come and look at mine, you will not be disapointed, everything that could be done has been done, a totally well looked after trophy,
you will not fin better and it drives like new!
come and see it i'm in south bucks
Marl

Reaction score
yeah plenty of trophys in good nick for sale on here atm, have a browse through the for sale section :up:
Hi
Ive looked all over, hoping someone thinking of selling might have a gem thats not beem seen.. I can hope lol

pol

Reaction score
lowest mileage one i have seen recently was in guernsey and it was like new, it also came with a premium price tag to match.

my advice is buy the best you can find/afford within reason. if your going to drive it then don't bother with a low mileage minter like the above from guernsey. you'll get a great car in the 5-6k range. mine, marl's and a couple of others in classifieds would be your best bet. i wouldn't be too picky about FSH. just beacause it's had dealer stamps at set intervals doesn't mean it's had tlc outside of those times. speak to the owners of those for sale then be prepared to travel to get one.

Reaction score
lowest mileage one i have seen recently was in guernsey and it was like new, it also came with a premium price tag to match.

my advice is buy the best you can find/afford within reason. if your going to drive it then don't bother with a low mileage minter like the above from guernsey. you'll get a great car in the 5-6k range. mine, marl's and a couple of others in classifieds would be your best bet. i wouldn't be too picky about FSH. just beacause it's had dealer stamps at set intervals doesn't mean it's had tlc outside of those times. speak to the owners of those for sale then be prepared to travel to get one.
Cheers great advice..

Reaction score

how much was it.

Reaction score
£7.5k 20k on the clock. it sold and appeared to go quickly. probably to someone with a collection of fairly rare cars.

cached advert details here. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...89+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

He paid shipping and probably took less, seems reasonablish.. Bit too mint for me lol.. Id be scared to drive it.. Think I may have one with 70k lined up for 3500.. Waiting to hear back.. Leaves a bit of cash free to tidy it up if need be and still stand a chance of not losing too much if I decide to sell..