Reaction score
Surely they must be some available from scrap yards etc? I would be really annoyed at that, must bug you everytime you look at it :evil: Ebay is probably a good shout too?

Reaction score
Hey guys check this item number out on ebay: 290409463912 I can't believe how much these washer blanks cost!!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
trophy380 said:
Hey guys check this item number out on ebay: 290409463912 I can't believe how much these washer blanks cost!!

Good spot! I'll keep an eye on these. Dealers sell them for £120 or something stupid like that. Either way its the wrong side of £100 and far to expensive for two bits of plastic!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
trophy380 said:

Thanks again for pointing this one out! Managed to win them on eBay! Just need to get them painted now, may get them done the same colour as the car to try and stop it happening again! Anyone know the paint code of hand?

Reaction score
Hmph.... car's all repaired all perfect happy.

Insurance renewal came through. £1239.22 :shock: last year it was £580.00 apparently all because of the pending claim.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
trophy380 said:
No worries mate! I just can't believe how much those washer blanks are!

Ditto! I emailed Reno to try and they said some crap about cost to manufacture parts etc. I couldn't be bothered to reply saying it's two bits of small plastic.

Managed to win those on eBay! Just got them painted today, next task... Fitting them!

Andy, Glad to hear yours is now sorted, sorry to hear about the renal cost.