Reaction score
good to hear, have you registered in the owners numbers bit yet?

spill the beans, age, mileage and most importantly what did you pay for it?

Reaction score
Yup, I want to know if you paid 10.5k for it.... something tells me you didn't ;)

Hope you find it much better than your FF 182 :)

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Yup, I want to know if you paid 10.5k for it.... something tells me you didn't ;)

Hope you find it much better than your FF 182 :)

O.

Number 187, 1 owner, late july 05, 4800m, taxed 6 months, floor mats, 2 editions of evo mag ala trophy, couple of tiny stone chips, no dings.

Bang on my budget, so just proves if you have time on your side, they are out there.

Reaction score
Good on you mate - it sounds like you got a good deal, although I have to say the guy who sold you the car must be either desperate or a fool. :roll:

The thing is, its the owners who dictate the values of their cars. If we all decide to start selling them at £5,000 then thats what their values will be. Whereas, if we all have a gentlemens agreement to not sell one for less than £11,000 (mileage and condition permitting), then thats what the values will be. :wink:

Reaction score
Lee G said:
Good on you mate - it sounds like you got a good deal, although I have to say the guy who sold you the car must be either desperate or a fool. :roll:

The thing is, its the owners who dictate the values of their cars. If we all decide to start selling them at £5,000 then thats what their values will be. Whereas, if we all have a gentlemens agreement to not sell one for less than £11,000 (mileage and condition permitting), then thats what the values will be. :wink:

It's easy to say that when you have one & from my experience many are 11-12.5k.
But when you a are searching for one you need to be realistic, my aim is always to buy the best car for the best price.
So after a year i don't get caned on value, luckily the small number of these should help keep values high.
This is quicker than my 172 & i thought that was fun.