Trophy suspension

Reaction score
How much for the complete trophy suspension? Thinking of putting it on my 182 as the coilovers I have are so bad I would rather have carved my own from wood. I had a browse on the forum but was unsure what the prices are or even if anyone has a setup secondhand if they have been refurbed/newish. Also what section to put this in?

Cheers John

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Front shocks approx £500 each, rear shocks £150 each,frontt springs £100 each and rear
Springs cheap as chips.

Around £1500 all in?

Reaction score
Cheers pal take it that's come down quite a but from when the trophy first came about?

Reaction score
How come he's doing them so cheap take it your better off refurbishing them if you have them for the price?
I thought I could maybe get the trophy set up from a seller like ktec kind of thing where you buy the pack rather than paying Renaults prices

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Only Renault for the original setup, unless you go 2nd hand from here or eBay (currently a set on there that need a refurb)

Reaction score
Ah I see thanks for the info. Am just getting an idea the now don't have the money for them yet. Cheers though

Reaction score
Ouch mate curse of enjoying a good car in top nick. I really thought you would be able to buy it separately even if it was from 3 different places to get the full setup bloody Renault lol