Trophy Sales on Collecting Cars

Reaction score
In some ways,it might be the ideal time of year to sell a car like that.

People sitting at home bored,stuffed full of chocolate and maybe a few drops of whiskey,nothing to do, thinking of the Spring time just around the corner,so they might say "Why the hell not..." 😉

Chipper

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
On to £13250 with 8 hrs to go.…

Anyone willing to stick their neck out and guess what ££ the hammer will fall at?

Im going to be positive and say £22750, it’s a good time to sell as a lot of wealthy people are off work and drunk, as mentioned earlier!

its either going to bomb and not make reserve, or take off like 001 did👀

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
On to £13250 with 8 hrs to go.…

Anyone willing to stick their neck out and guess what ££ the hammer will fall at?

Im going to be positive and say £22750, it’s a good time to sell as a lot of wealthy people are off work and drunk, as mentioned earlier!

its either going to bomb and not make reserve, or take off like 001 did👀
My guesstimate is it's going to finish up around the £16.5k mark... :)

Reaction score
Now up to £15.25k with 6hrs left. Funny how different bidders come in as we get closer and the price escalates.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I thought around that figure Ed too - however I’m not sure what price can be put on for the number 500 -

Looking forward to seeing what happens this evening - let’s see if the drinkers show up 🍻🍻🍻

Reaction score
I'll be a bit cheeky and say between £19500/21500.

Depending if there are at least 2 people determined enough and who have enough access to the wine cellar 😂

Reaction score
For the true Renault Sport nerd/afficiando...it should be Capsicum Red Wine as well 😉

W4KES

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
For the true Renault Sport nerd/afficiando...it should be Capsicum Red Wine as well 😉
Hi All, good evening, my first post, just paid the £10 registration fee 😊
I am KCU06AW , bidding on 500
I noticed the club sticker in the rear window so assume the owner must have been a member?
I might not go as high as needed to secure this one, but I am genuinely going to find a trophy to keep and enjoy, so I thought best to join. I sold my 182 FF cup last year and miss it very much. Best regards and pleased to meet you all. Andrew

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi All, good evening, my first post, just paid the £10 registration fee 😊
I am KCU06AW , bidding on 500
I noticed the club sticker in the rear window so assume the owner must have been a member?
I might not go as high as needed to secure this one, but I am genuinely going to find a trophy to keep and enjoy, so I thought best to join. I sold my 182 FF cup last year and miss it very much. Best regards and pleased to meet you all. Andrew

Welcome to the Forum Andrew - good luck with your search to find a Trophy 🏆

Reaction score
Very best of luck in tonight's auction Andrew,its a cracking looking example.

And pass no remarks about my waffling 😉