Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is that a good thing ?
Is 277 a good example?

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all, based on this recent sale or lack of, do you all think this is a good potential purchase ?

It looks really clean, is it known to the group?

I have messaged to ask if it’s still for sale.

Kind regards Andrew
As Nick says, it’s Dawn’s old car, more info can be found on the Owners Register part of the forum here:

W4KES

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I must be on that wine you have all been talking about…. I actually bid on this car when it was on CC 😳😳
I recall dawn on the Facebook group , it looked great 👍

Reaction score
I dont say this too often,but it's damn lucky I have no money.

Be hard to choose between those two examples.

Reaction score
Trophy No.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I actually thought this RS 200 wouldve went for more than it finished on . Looked like a fantastic example 😊

Reaction score
The winning bid was placed at least a day ago,so there didn't seem to be a big mad rush to bid,for some reason.

It seemed like a cracking car for the money,cant be too many Cups about with that sort of mileage on them.

By all accounts,they are one of the best and last of that sort of breed of hot hatch.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just to make you aware, that Cup will have seen some paint. I looked at it a few months ago and it needed a few jobs sorting.
Interesting...

Any more info about the back story on this car Gaz? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep it off the main forum. Cheers!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just to make you aware, that Cup will have seen some paint. I looked at it a few months ago and it needed a few jobs sorting.
After a closer look at the pics, I'd hazard a guess at a full front end repaint, bumper, bonnet, both wings, slam panel? Plus new headlights etc. Paint looks slightly different to the doors, of which the nearside looks to have a fair sized dent/depression in it too.

Reaction score
Interesting...

Any more info about the back story on this car Gaz? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep it off the main forum. Cheers!

Morning Ed, very unlike me but I didn't take any pictures of it at the time and it was back in September when I looked at it so I've slept since.

Front bumper had a scuff on the NS corner.
NSF Wing had a crack
One of the rear quarters needed work, can't remember exactly now, it might have been a previous repair showing through or lacquer peel....genuinely can't remember, I'd have normally taken a picture
Alloys were white
Spiltter was broken - I mentioned to him about the ones RS Performance sells

I'd honestly say that looking underneath and inside that the mileage is genuine, it was very good underneath.

I seem to remember I mentioned to him the front looked too high, even for a standard Cup so mentioned to him about getting some Eibach springs as standard springs are NLA