Trophy sale

Reaction score
good afternoon - as some of you have probably seen i have been thinking about the sale of my trophy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111929507125?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

so as you can see here i am looking for 5,325 but was thinking that if anyone on here has any interest i would let it go for 5k. i have something else in mind and i would need this sold before i proceed.

in addition to this i have the private plate T12 PHY - this will not be included in the sale and i will be selling this separate. i haven't advertised this yet elsewhere but i thought someone on here might be interested first. this is the perfect number plate for any trophy.
on the plate i am open to offers - please dont low ball me.

cheers. ajh

Reaction score
I'd encourage you to take some better pictures (in daylight!), include interior shots, and detail if the 10 year service included the belts etc. It's a bit light on specific detail and pictures impossible to access the car at least if generally tidy or otherwise..

Reaction score
I would agree, one arty pic for the first one.. Then stick it tesco car park or whatever and snap everything clean.. No buyer is interested in Silhouettes on back roads.

Reaction score
fair play - thanks for the advice.

i put it up for sale late at night and thats all i had pic wise. ill give her a clean and polish this weekend and try again.

thanks,
adrian