Reaction score
Hope you have all had a very merry christmas! :D

Just wondering if anyone else got any Trophy related presents? My missus got me a print from Evo, the cover shot of the Trophy and the M6, issue 83 "Giant Killer!" - well chuffed! \:D/

Enjoy your hols folks!

Reaction score
Lol.. that was clever and well thought out! Needed lots of planning in advance...

Reaction score
Eh?!? Knowing my missus, she probably left it until the 22nd before ordering it off the website! :lol:

Reaction score
OliS said:
Eh?!? Knowing my missus, she probably left it until the 22nd before ordering it off the website! :lol:

Leaving things late is AOK in my book, BUT only if you then do a good job, which she did.. I also you thought your "no 1 lady" buying a picture of your "no 2 lady" was a nice touch :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
no :( I wanted Silver visions, Goodridge Lines and a Track Day and I got a Jacket, remote controlled quad bike :?: and a socket set.... Does the socket set qualify?

I'm sure my family have a conspiracy going...

Reaction score
OliS said:
Hope you have all had a very merry christmas! :D

Just wondering if anyone else got any Trophy related presents? My missus got me a print from Evo, the cover shot of the Trophy and the M6, issue 83 "Giant Killer!" - well chuffed! \:D/

Enjoy your hols folks!

My girlfriend got me an EVO print with "The Greatest" cover, the one with the greatest front wheel drive cars ever on it. It was perfect because It's got my first two cars on it and a lot of my other favourites. She even put it in a nice aluminium frame, what a star.

I also got a Goodwood trackday from her parents in June which I'm very chuffed about.

Happy New Year everyone.