Reaction score
Does anyone know what would be a fair price to expect for the Trophy interior, that's the front seats, rear bench, door cards, rear cards and all the other bits of plastic rearward of the drivers seat?

Sure i saw an old post on here from early 2007 where someone said a pair were fetching £510 on ebay with time still too go.

I had originally intended to leave the interior as standard, but now i don't see the point as once i sit in the drivers seat, no one not even a 5 year old could get in the back, so seeing as i'm taking the rear out i may as well remove the fronts and fit something more supportive and probably a little lower too :wink: There's not much weight to be saved, but at least i won't feel guilty having a full english before a trackday :wink:

Cheers
Chris

Reaction score
I weighed all the removable stuff from the back of the car, that's rear bench, isofix, parcel shelf and it came to about 10kg, the rear bench weighs fuck all, less than the isofix bar, I think it's made of marshmallow. Might as well keep it all in, the road noise is terrible with it removed.

Front seats should fetch around £4-500 in good condition, remember to advertise to Megane owners too as the R26 has the same seats, and some 225 owners might want to upgrade...

Reaction score
based on what the blood stained/mud covered/battered from crashed ones go for, i would say you're probably looking at closer to £800 for your Recaro's if you're including the subframes... the back seat is worth diddly squat, think i sold my old one for about £20... plastic trim bits won't have a huge value either - the Recaro's are where you'll make your money!

Reaction score
just seen that they are asking £600 each for them new on ebay and that's without the subframes, no doubt the subframes are at least a few hundred pound, so you looking at upwards of £1400 new :shock: :shock:

might be worth ebaying them too see what they fetch, having said that i would accept a cage as part payment :wink:

hmmmmmmm food for thought :D

forgot too add, the seats are mint too, there only out of car that's done 25k and it looks like the previous driver hovered rather than sitting down :wink:

Chris