Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
their not going to respray it for you but swirls and light scratches, chips etc are removed by the polymer treatment.

You can't exect them to be a bodyshop lol :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
their not going to respray it for you but swirls and light scratches, chips etc are removed by the polymer treatment.

You can't exect them to be a bodyshop lol :)

No no, I didn't expect them to be... it's just the fact the Permaguard price depends on the condition of the paintwork made me wonder exactly what they do!

So in other words damage to the surface of the paint is hidden by the treatment because the polymer fills it in, but if it's gone through the paint it needs a proper repair? If so why does the price vary, surely they just apply however much they apply to the car, and they'd apply the same to my Trophy as they would to yours?

It just made me wonder as every time somebody talks about Permaguard pricing they say it depends on paint condition - so they must perform some kind of pre-treatment to the paint before applying the polymer?

Reaction score
WOW! That's an awesome job, looks like you've just driven off the Permagard forecourt! :wink:

Reaction score
Permagard can only ever dream of looking that good :)

Reaction score
It was PC first yes :)

but a year ago :-0

just a wash and a bit of Zymol to bring it back to better than new.

Reaction score
Mr d06 what zymol wax do you use i have just ordered rouge with hd cleaner .

Reaction score
Carbon as my other car is black but it seems to work well on red :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nig63 said:
Mr d06 what zymol wax do you use i have just ordered rouge with hd cleaner .

I thought the Rouge was for use on red cars that do not have a clearcoat :?

Reaction score
Probably why it was no good and it stains every thing cloths black trim hands even with latex gloves on . Good waste of £57 (swear)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nig63 said:
Probably why it was no good and it stains every thing cloths black trim hands even with latex gloves on . Good waste of £57 (swear)

Sorry mate, I was advised against this one and to go for carbon or titanium, though still thinking of ordering Concours from the States, same price as here but in dollars :)

Reaction score
Carbon is a great wax :)

but I think Swissvax "best of show" would be the next step up and not as expensice as concours.

Reaction score
Would the p21s wash be the easiest thing to use to remove this .

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure, have you tried the Hd on it? Probably best to pm ady182 and also if you have used the HD on it i think i'm right in saying the paintwork will be unprotected until you get a wax/glaze on. you may get a quicker answer over on CS.