Reaction score
been a while since ive looked on this site, been over on v6clio.net a lot having changed back to the vee last august. Seems the prices havent come down that much since i sold mine, some advertised at 6495, 6950 and instead of people spamming their threads to say 'thats too expensive' they are met with the phrase 'i would stick another grand on that - far too cheap'

seems strange considering the market in general and the stuff that might be due soon, ie damper rebuilds, cambelt etc, whats everyones thoughts?

Ajr

Reaction score
Prices have dropped £1500 since i bought mine 6 months ago :(

And i've had the damper rebuild and cambelt kit etc just done!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sub £7k for a car that's only 3 years old and still capable of taming £70k + machinery.... that's half price for a legend...

Reaction score
I'm not complaining, as they've dropped nicely into my budget :D

Bit off topic.....sorry :oops: but how does the vee compare to the trophy? I only ask as I tried to talk my housemate into getting a trophy about 8 months ago but he went for the vee instead. Just after some pub ammo :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
straight line the are slightly quicker (the V) but around bends the Trophy will leave one for dead, when it gets wets then the T is in a different league.

Reaction score
The whole used car market has taken a bath, everything has gotten cheaper. There will be less people looking for cars as a result of the crunch and obviously the cars aren't getting younger so values will come down inevitably.

Reaction score
aye im one of the trophy's biggest advocates, they are in a league of their own compared to other cars like it,

trouble is paddy, as anyone will say you cant compare the trophy to a vee, even if it is the mk2 vee which is a LOT better than their first attempt. Having owned both types of vee (mk2 currently) and a trophy i know i would be a lot quicker on track/fast road in the trophy, but then again theres nothing like the vee on the road today! my ideal driveway would be to have both, trouble is my wife has her heart set on a mini cooper s!!!!

cue, the vee in the wet is an interesting chariot to pilot, i just dont drive mine at the minute! :shock:

Reaction score
One thing I like about the price drops, is it means if I can find a place with a garage or more allocated parking, I'll just keep the thing as a 2nd car and for RSUK trackdays and buy something else to compliment it :D