Reaction score
trophyfan said:
Enjoy 480 ravydavygravy !

Tar :)

Previous car was a celica gt4 but always had a soft soft spot for the clio being an evo reader. Also the fact that i had a play with a 182 once and i couldn't gain on him with an extra 100 brake left a bit of an impression. :wink:
17mpg, the second clutch in 2 years and the fact that jap turbo cars value's are in free-fall seemed like the ideal time to change, hopefully for more fun 8)

Ajr

Reaction score
23 at the mo, soon 24. Picked up my trophy a few weeks ago and love it :D

8th car, past includes: Citroen AX, 3 saxos, an E30 318iS(poor mans M3), 106 xsi & fabia vRS. Always keep cars i like for ages(had my vts for 4 years) and the other cars have been runabouts or dedicated track cars, had 4 cars at one point. Petrol running through my veins...

Reaction score
tommobot said:
21, had it about 3 months.

4 previous car's were Punto, Zetec S, FRP....Trophy :)

ya need to put a post in the register under your number and get the much sort 3rd star!!!!!! you know you want it!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tommobot said:
21, had it about 3 months.

4 previous car's were Punto, Zetec S, FRP....Trophy :)
another one - you must be the 5th trophy owner in the last week that hasn't registered it.... the benefits outweigh any potential negatives, it's free and you'll get the elusive and much coveted 3rd star!

if you're trophy already has a number, then post in that thread to keep it updated. If you're number isn't yet on the register - all the better, post up a new thread.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I'm 23 and its my 7th car and loving it... I tend to get bored of them but not the Trophy :)

Reaction score
ravydavygravy said:
quik5i1ver said:
I like to think that it encourages a more thoughtful following..

Thats what i was thinking. I wonder if theres any old codgers just pootling round in one becasue they like the colour? :lol:

Sorry to spoil this, but I'm putting the average up rather a lot.

I'm 47 - come on hoolio you can come out in safety now!

old codger: I couldn't possibly comment
pootling around: what does that mean?
colour: yes, I admit I do like it

Reaction score
22 - had the Trophy(#226) 5 months - love it!!! 2 previous cars - Fiesta xr2 and a mazda 323 (the one with pop up headlights) Fell in love with renaultsport clio's when my old warhouse manager took me round brans in his 172 Cup!!

Reaction score
T5PHY said:
Fiesta xr2

Me too, in mercury grey - forgot that one.

reboot said:
Sorry to spoil this, but I'm putting the average up rather a lot.

Nice one reboot - I don't feel so bad now at 39 & 363/366ths. The average must still be in the mid-twenties which surprises me !

reboot said:
I'm 47 - come on hoolio you can come out in safety now!

The members are calling for it !!! :D :D

Reaction score
28 nearly 29!

Had a 106 Roland Garros, 1.7 Puma, MRS, Saxo VTS (short period), all tweaked to various states! Trophy relatively standard apart from Henk Remap, adjustable camber/toe in and uprated brakes! Best mod on all cars has been uprated brakes with out a doubt!

Some of you boys must be paying a fair bit on insurance, mine's enough! lol

Reaction score
I'm 23 and had the Trophy since February and loving her to pieces!!

Previous cars were 1.1 SLi Rover Metro, 1.1 Citroen Saxo, 1.2 SXi Vauxhall Corsa then big leap to the 2.0 Trophy
Big leap that was well worth it :)

Reaction score
43 :D

Had Tommy for over 2 years.

Had more cars than i care to remember, every hot hatch of the 80's 90's so i know a good car.

Everything from a 2cv ( don't ask needed a cheap motor to carry all crap to tip when i got my first house early 90's & to keep my plate) to evo 7.