amm

Reaction score
wounder what speed he was doing when he lost his licence #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
he must feal as sick as a dog :p :p :p :p :p #-o #-o #-o #-o

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think he should have waited another month until all the trophy's are sold. Might have got a slightly better price when they are no longer available new. There's bound to be a few people out there who wanted one but missed out.

Reaction score
I think a 12k starting bid is a bit optimistic given what they could be picked up for if you shop around - certainly be interesting to see what it goes for compared to a similarly aged full fat or cup.

Reaction score
LOL @ 12k. That is WAY overpriced. Can get a new one for 12,800.

Worth about 10k IMO. Especially as it will have been thrashed by some clot who speeds.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Especially as it will have been thrashed by some clot who speeds.

Eh? Whats exceeding an arbitarily posted limit and thrashing a car got to do with each other.

I'll regularly drive in excess of the speed limit but I don't thrash the car. Safety and looking after your car are pretty similar in that its not how fast you drive, but how you drive that causes the problems.

But I agree on price - 12k is optimitsic.

(DISCLAIMER: Any references about breaking the law are merely the result of internet bravado, officer. Thankyou..)

Reaction score
Driving your car faster means your using more revs = driving it harder. In my experience those that speed also acelerate more quickly up to that illegal speed = thrashing.

Therefore as a generalisation those that cuaght speedling and lose their licence are more likely to thrash their cars.

I wouldnt buy a performance car off anyone under 35 and certainly wouldnt buy one off someone who was done for speeding.

Reaction score
Agree that 12k is way overpriced, but good luck to the guy.
Thanks to 'king Stromba, by the way, for livening up a perfectly normal thread again.
=D> :lol:

Reaction score
Paul D said:
So you think at 39 i dont rag the balls off my trophy then???

i'd guess again :lol:

Well more fool you then. You dont need to rag a car to go fast. The fastest drivers are always the smoothest.