Reaction score
My Trophy and a friends V6 8)

Used to be in a Black Gold V6 255 myself - very nice, but useless for multi-storey car parks!

Attachments

• TROPHYV6.jpg
    TROPHYV6.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,686
Reaction score
Yes, it was for sale through Rea Group, so I guess it could've been around a few sites - they wanted way too much money though. Its the Trophy that was used on a lot of the promo stuff, along with 001. Its still registered to Renault UK at the moment.

Reaction score
Its a long story.....

but it basically boils down to incompetence by someone working for Renault :roll: Anyway, it should be sorted out soon. I have a receipt for the car and all the handbooks, both keys, etc anyway.

Just hope there's no outstanding fines or anything :oops:

Reaction score
I roadtested it a RLW about 2 months ago but did'nt buy it due to the price at the time, I bought another one 415/500 a week later

Reaction score
Yeah, its a good car - i've known the car for quite some time, I first saw the car when it was literally a couple of days old. Anyway, I always wanted first refusal on it, but unfortunately there was a few greedy people in the way. Strange how things work out but I got a chance phone call and ended up with the car as a result. :lol:

Reaction score
oliie said:
I want the 996TT in the background... ;)

O.

Yep, its been tuned to over 500 brake, did the Gumball earlier this year. Scared the living daylights out of me when I went in it.

What you can't see in the pic is the Merc McClaren SLR round the corner. Another league altogether. Again another Gumball car and again scared me to within an inch of my life!!

Some of these cars are genuinely too fast for public roads. I honestly can say that a Trophy is more fun and probably quicker down some b-roads where I live than any of these supercars.

Reaction score
Oh, and you can probably just make out the 996 GT2 next to the 996 TT Cab. Another phenomenal car.

Reaction score
Ha, ha, they're not my cars and I wouldn't want them anyway, they've all been well hammered :wink:

Reaction score
V6 in liquid yellow is the only one to have imo. if you're gonna have a bonkers to look at car, you might as well paint it in a loud colour too :D

i'd love a V6 :p

Reaction score
Lee G said:
Oh, and you can probably just make out the 996 GT2 next to the 996 TT Cab. Another phenomenal car.

Naughty company employees using visitor parking lots because they are closer to the main entrance? ;)

Certainly a nice car park. One of the perks of not living in London! :)

O.

Reaction score
polarbert said:
What do you do for a living Lee?

I'm a male prostitute. Its ok and the pay's not too bad, but sometimes after a hard day those recaro's really make your eyes water :shock:

Reaction score
Is that one of the V6's Renault used as safety cars and then gave them the once over and sold 'em to the general public?